Posted Fri, 03 Apr 2015 02:12:41 GMT by William BROOKS Pinnacle Drafting Owner

2 questions.

1. When using the drawing process "Selected Mp WithConnParts Each ANSI-D", is there a way to force all of mainparts I have selected with their single parts to be on 1 sheet instead of having it overflow onto the next sheet? For example, I know I can fit 4 beams and all of their parts onto 1 sheet, but the drawing process does not agree.

2. Can I use a drawing process to put a Main part and its single parts onto an existing sheet?

In order to get the presentation and look we want from our drawings we have not used the drawing process feature up to this point, but rather used the drawing styles to create our shop drawings. This is a slower process and we are looking for ways to speed it up.

Posted Wed, 06 May 2015 17:07:00 GMT by Olivier Gervais Graitec inc. Technical Supervisor
Hello William,To answer to your first question:there is some settings trough the drawing style manager that you can use to make them fit the most as possible; like the spacing between each view. The clipping can also help you to fit more detail on a sheet and obviously by changing the scales.For your second question:After you selected the process you would like to use, you can press on the little plus as shown on the attached print screen: print1.jpg then you can choose which existing sheet you would like to use.Regards,

Attachment: print1.jpg

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.